Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Followed by 1 person
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.



Last Active
  • Re: Minimax question

    Do you plan on traveling with it? The mini is the easiest to move but has the smallest grid diameter. The MiniMax is heavier and not too much lighter than the small but has the same grid dimension as the small. The small works exactly like the medium, large, and XL. It gives you adequate space above the firebox. It weighs the most out of the 3. If your looking for something that won't see much travel I'd recommend the small. I like the extra space between the firebox and grid. Just my personal opinion though.....
  • Re: Wood oven pizza.

    Any pics of the pizza oven during day light?
  • Re: OT cool outdoor chairs

    @DMW Those chairs are rediculously comfortable. I've considered buying a couple of those chairs for furniture in my basement if I ever finish it
  • Re: LGE or XLGE

    I bought my large first than my XL.  I can fit 90% of my cooks in the large. The other 10% I could find a way. The XL fits everything I cook but find it too big for most every night basic cooks.  Either way you won't go wrong. Get what best suits you

  • Re: windproof lighter I recommend - and what a deal!!!

    Looks interesting. I just ran out of butane on my lighter after a year or two worth of use with my weed burner and Weber tailgating. Will probably pick up another Click n Flame for $1 at the dollar store. It's actually been super reliable for only a buck!