Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

ET-732

BigGreenDonBigGreenDon Posts: 166
edited 10:04AM in EggHead Forum
FYI,

The ET-732 was mentioned on a previous thread, but it is now possible to order one...

Maverick is coming out with a successor to their ET-73 remote pit thermometer in a couple weeks, and they are taking pre-orders for the ET-732 over at bbqequipmentstore.com.

"Here it is folks! The unit you've all been waiting for! We've gotten a lot of great feed back from all you smokees and came up with the second generation ET-73. The ET-732 has a range of up to 300 ft and can with stand heat up to 716 degs F and will display temperatures up to 572 degs F!! We also added... an alert feature to the Receiver to let you know if you've gone beyond the range, and a back light to the receiver for easier night grilling!"

Don
·

Comments

• It sounds good but I'll wait and see how it actually performs. The range on my ET-73 is terrible. Adding an antenna only added a couple feet.
    ·
  • I loathe my Mevericks (yes, plural). Terrible range, inconsistent readings, oh and terrible range. Hope the upgrade is an upgrade.
    ·
  • Threw my mavericks out and bought a Stoker.

Love it and the support.
    ·
  • I would not buy another Maverick product,way to fragile.
    ·