Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Plano: Mini Egg in HD video with XL BGE Cameo

haywyrehaywyre Posts: 165
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Fired up BobbieSue's Mini last night for some Chicken breast. Thought I would fire it up and give it the respect it deserves and post on YouTube. :) I felt like the 50ft man cooking on this thing after cooking on a XL for so long. i thought there would be some sort of a learning curve on temps but no, just as easy as the XL, but only on a handful of lump ;)This weekend we will be firing up the XL, Mini , and the BGE Chimenea. Video of that to follow as well. with out further adoo here is the HD Mini BGE Video. You will have to select 720p from the video to view in HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0ykkgKQuL0

Comments