Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s time to kick back, relax and enjoy the aromas of fresh smoked meat as we sail towards summer. Not sure what to smoke? Try Down & Dizzy Pork Shoulder or Smoked Spanish Chicken. Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Hog Heaven . . .

Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

Here's another addiction you fine people have passed on to me. First it was the egg, it's green dimpled surface calling me as sure as a sirens song. Then the steaks cooked on it, juicy, tender and rare to medium rare, as succulent as manna from heaven. Next the baby back ribs that I can't seem to live with out any more. The body is strong yet the mind is weak my friends. From the ribs I progressed with out hesitation or care to equally strong temptations and have taken out a membership at BJ's just so I am no longer with out my precious Pearl Hot Dogs, bless their little naturally cased souls. To make matters no easier I have progressed to buying BBQ sauce by the half gallon jug and keeping one or two as spares should I, heaven forbid, run out, and now . . . now it's the Blues Hog . . .
DSCN7230A_640.jpg

Molly was the key to my downfall when she blessed me with a bottle of this amazing elixir from her own private stock. LONG LIVE THE QUEEN! Sorry, I couldn't resist. With one taste I was incurably hooked. With the first taste my world was shaken but not stirred. It tasted nothing like I had imagined. It was like nothing else that I had tried. It was strong, it was bold, it was . . . it was . . . WONDERFUL! Like all addicts I was not long in realizing that my cherished supply was indeed limited and that I would have to squander in order for it to last, and this my friends, this is what has dragged me to the heights of Nirvana, the delivery of my first on-line order of Blues Hog BBQ Sauce! I know not if it was the Gods themselves or the High Court of Loney that has blessed me but this delivery has indeed made my day! The monks and friars that attend the sacred BBQ Guru made quick work of my order and what was requested on Monday was at my door on Friday having been lovingly transported by Big Brown. Thank you Oh Wondrous Guru, you have made this addict a happy camper! :cheer:

Blair

Comments