Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

XL Enchilada Factory

bitslammerbitslammer Posts: 818
edited 11:11AM in EggHead Forum
Has so much left over chicken decded to do soem Chiken Enchiladas for today. Also as a jok I smoked some Vienna Sausages. Who knew that mechanically separated meat product could taste so good when mesquite smoked on the egg.

Here they are early on in the cook. Had to remove the fire ring to fit all the bakign dishes in.
5068928023_ae5100f6cf_z_d.jpg

Just before taking them off.
5069536640_bb76908e76_z_d.jpg
·

Comments

• thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    Awesome cook and pics. Keep On Eggin'
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,400
    Enchies look really yummy!!
    Technically, I do think those viennas are loney....or a cuz.. B) :whistle:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    They are 'Loney's little Nephew! ;)
    ·
  • Nice! I make my enchiladas using leftover pork butt. Usually I make an extra butt or two just for that purpose.

Interesting combo of Austrian and Mexican foods. :woohoo:
    ·
  • cookn biker wrote:
    Enchies look really yummy!!
    Technically, I do think those viennas are loney....or a cuz.. B) :whistle:

Hadn't really thoguht of that. When it comes to 'loney I'm a bit of a snob and go for the Mortadella.
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,400
    I love mortadella! Top shelf loneylicious!! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·