Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

What a surprise on my birthday!!!

Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
DianaQ says Happy Birthday! It's time to open your gift. So I see a covered box and I'm thinking it's a bed comforter or something on that order. So I uncover the box and I blinked a few times then I pinch my arm because this might be a dream. No I was awake and this is really happening. :woohoo:

I totally enjoyed putting the new egg together, I felt like a 9 year old getting a new bike.

Click on the pic and see the first lighting of my new small egg. Our egg actually... Diana's birthday on the 7th, mine's on the 8th. :lol: :cheer:

th_ClayandDianasBirthdayEgg.jpg
·

Comments

• RRPRRP Posts: 14,109
    Hey! A belated Happy Birthday to both of you! You'll love that small BGE - it's my go to egg for 60% of all my cooks!
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,914
    Clay,

Happy belated birthday. I think she's a keeper!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Congratulations to the both of you, Happy Birthday guys. Hope you enjoy your new Egg. I know someone that you can get him to build a custom table for it. HA HA
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Happy birthday to both of you!!! -RP
    ·
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    It was tough to keep that secret from you after Diana told me. It seemed like every time I spoke with you after that you were talking about getting a small soon.

I can't wait to see the table for the small that will rise out of this.

Good Eggin' to you my friend!!
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Happy bDay to the both of you. ;)

Enjoy your new egg. Tim :)
    ·
  • Happy birthday to both of you! I absolutely love the Small for just two people. What really gets my eyes misty is that it looks so CLEAN!

Judy in San Diego
    Judy in San Diego
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,391
    Happy birthdays Diana and Clay! :)

Now I'm curious to see the future egg table. I bet the cog wheels are spinning around in Clay's head right this very minute. B)

Thought of you two this morning when I went to an orchard and picked some apples for some pies tomorrow. :)
    ·
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Happy Bday to you both! Make sure you post the "furniture" that you'll build for that egg!
    ·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Happy Birthday to you both! :) I know you will enjoy your new baby. I use mine even more than I thought I would :laugh: :side: :cheer:
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Happy Birthday to the both of you! Great gift... ;)
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,272
    Clay, Tha is a perfect gift for the two of you!!
    I hope and and Diana had great Birthdays!!!
    ·
  • Happy Birthday to the both of you

Ross
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Fantastic!!! Happy Birthday my friend, hope you had a great day.

Kent
    ·
  • Happy Birthday to both of you! Love you both!!
    ·