Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

EggwegoFest Pics

Teach42Teach42 Posts: 218
edited 5:29PM in EggHead Forum
Had an absolute blast at the fest yesterday (thanks for hosting, Nancy!) and after I run about 7 more miles and sleep 7 more hours, I think I'll have recovered.

You can see the entire photo album here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/teach42/sets/72157624908529719/show/

BTW, did anyone get any pics of the Mac N Cheez in the cast iron skillet? That was the only thing we cooked that I forgot to get a picture of. It went way too quick! Let me know, would like to add that to the album.

But in the meantime, here's a few highlights from the event!

5024698668_ee0ab56239_d.jpg

5024088737_0d27f58888_d.jpg

5024075113_2a10631dc4_d.jpg

5024071619_ca2544abd1_d.jpg

5024694056_731009aca3_d.jpg

5024679720_9e980c143c_d.jpg

5024062387_844e080f91_d.jpg

Comments

• RGBHVRGBHV Posts: 1,317
    Nice pics - looks like the food stations were really well laid out.

Was that mashed potato on a cedar plank that I saw on your album? My family loves mashed potato - I've got to give that a try.

Thanks for sharing.

Michael
  •  
    Great photos, looks like another great Fest. Thanks for sharing. :)

Blair

• CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,783
    Looks like a great fest, and great photos. Thanks for sharing.
    Gary
    canuckland
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Looks like you guys had a real good time.
    What is with all the jackets and long sleaves, it was 90+ here yesterday :(
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Teach42, Thanks for the pic's. Tim
  • Had a great time and can't wait for next year!
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Was fun cooking with you and all the other eggheads, everything I tasted was excellent.
    I'm tired but happy.
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,143
    Good to see you again! I snapped this picture of your latest new table, but the picture doesn't do it justice! I sure hope someone else posts better pictures - it a work of art!
    IMG_1688.jpg

and of course a shot of the artist himself!
    IMG_1689-1.jpg
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • Those are great pics! I totally missed the Mac N Cheez in the cast iron skillet - that really sounds great! Thanks for all the really great food and for participating - it's EGGheads like you all that make these fests so special. As I believe it was Diana Q who said "This is like a family reunion - our Egg family!" I feel the same - love you ALL!
  • Great pics!
    Looks like the little kids had as much fun as the big kids!
    The red skeleton head sure didn't scare the golden pup OR the rooster :lol:
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Great pictures and it looks like a great fest, aren't they all! Definitely looks much cooler than our So. Calif. Fest yesterday.
  • Great looking table. B)
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,143
    you have to trust me - my picture does NOT do that justice! I had taken 5 or 6 pictures of it, but even with cropping I couldn't give it the presentation to this board that it deserves! Clay's new table is clearly a thing of beauty and craftsmanship whether you are a wood worker or not!
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • It was great meeting you. We had a blast and the burgers with the dill mayo were great.
  • Thanks for posting the pics, Teach. I'll have mine up tomorrow, hopefully, but I didn't take nearly as many as you did. Sorry our paths didn't cross this weekend; the pastrami was great, though. I think you were away from your table when I stopped by to try it. Hope to see you next year.
  • bah, nm