Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

College Football at Eggtoberfest?

EggLuverEggLuver Posts: 62
edited 2:03PM in EggHead Forum
This will be my first fest. Just wondering if anyone ever sets up big screens while they're cooking. I know UGA has a game that day. Would be nice if we could keep up with the score.

Comments

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    With crowds like this it would be really hard to watch TV...It is really busy.
    Larry

TerryLarry.jpg
  • Roll TideRoll Tide Posts: 505
    Why oh why does eggtoberfest have to come in the heart of college football season. The Tide plays ole miss that day and I am still undecided on what to do... We tailgate in Tuscaloosa with a tv, satellite, etc... but if i go to eggtoberfest, I'll just try to head out in time to catch the game back at the house. the problem is they hven't announced a start time yet so I'm not sure how that will work... I've also thought about attending the friday night festivities and heading to Tuscaloosa for the game on Saturday. Decisions, decisions.....
  • Mike in AbitaMike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    Because Eggvemberfest sounds goofy.
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,766
    UGA?
  • I know the feeling, we are talking about making the long drive to the game, but unsure b/c of unknown start time.
  • chrisnjennchrisnjenn Posts: 534
    My Hogs play Aubbie in Auburn on that weekend. I had to make a tough choice because I usually go to the AU-AR game when it is played in Auburn. Since this is my first Eggtoberfest I will be skipping the game. I will have my iPhone handy of course and checking it every few minutes (I guess I will--the time for the game hasn't been set yet--hopefully a night game then I can watch it). It was a tough decision because I'm a college football (specifically Razorback) fanatic.

Go Hogs
    I wish you hogs nothing but luck on that Saturday in October...
    I guess we'll have to wait it out and see how the records are and what tv decides to do...
  • PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
    We will at have TV at our site.

Poppasam