Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s time to kick back, relax and enjoy the aromas of fresh smoked meat as we sail towards summer. Not sure what to smoke? Try Down & Dizzy Pork Shoulder or Smoked Spanish Chicken. Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Eggtoberfest. The People. (lots of pictures...give time to load)

Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
EggSunrise.jpg
<p />So much to do before we leave for Jack Daniels in 40 hours, but I really wanted to share some pictures I took. I was really busy, and did not have much time to take photos, but I managed snap a few.[p]I think the images convey what the Eggtoberfest was all about (as has been said below).....the people. Here are some of my friends. I only got pictures of a fraction of the fantastic folks I met. Hope this works.[p]The first arrivals.
TheEggSpread.jpg[p]Even the Boss humps stuff. Everybody worked their tails off making it the best eggfest ever, anywhere.
NuferHumps.jpg[p]YB and the crown roast.
YBCrown.jpg[p]WessB
Wess.jpg[p]Mark Backer (Todd)
MarkBacker.jpg[p]BlueSmoke (Ken) and I
KenStoneAndI.jpg[p]KenW/JimW
KenJohnWimer.jpg[p]BBQBluesStringer/Kelly
KellyBluesStringer.jpg[p]Wingnut/Jody
Jody.Wingnut.jpg[p]GShell/Greg&Mindy
GShellMindy.jpg[p]Dutch and Mrs Dutch
DutchMrsDutch.jpg[p]drbbq and USADoug
drbbqUSADoug.jpg[p]Dana/BGEPitCrew
DanaBGEPitCrew.jpg[p]The Pudges/Cheryl/Marc
CherylMarc.jpg[p]Bobby Q
BobbyQ.jpg[p]Tractor/Trace
Trace.Tractor.jpg[p]Mike/Karen Strickland
MikeStricklandKaren.jpg[p]Jim Nufer and Lou....part of an incredible BGE Staff.
JimLou!!.jpg[p]It was a pleasure seeing friends and making new ones. Would like to hang around and chat, but there is lots to do. [p]Hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings

Comments