Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggtoberfest. The People. (lots of pictures...give time to load)

Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,339
edited 8:43AM in EggHead Forum
EggSunrise.jpg
<p />So much to do before we leave for Jack Daniels in 40 hours, but I really wanted to share some pictures I took. I was really busy, and did not have much time to take photos, but I managed snap a few.[p]I think the images convey what the Eggtoberfest was all about (as has been said below).....the people. Here are some of my friends. I only got pictures of a fraction of the fantastic folks I met. Hope this works.[p]The first arrivals.
TheEggSpread.jpg[p]Even the Boss humps stuff. Everybody worked their tails off making it the best eggfest ever, anywhere.
NuferHumps.jpg[p]YB and the crown roast.
YBCrown.jpg[p]WessB
Wess.jpg[p]Mark Backer (Todd)
MarkBacker.jpg[p]BlueSmoke (Ken) and I
KenStoneAndI.jpg[p]KenW/JimW
KenJohnWimer.jpg[p]BBQBluesStringer/Kelly
KellyBluesStringer.jpg[p]Wingnut/Jody
Jody.Wingnut.jpg[p]GShell/Greg&Mindy
GShellMindy.jpg[p]Dutch and Mrs Dutch
DutchMrsDutch.jpg[p]drbbq and USADoug
drbbqUSADoug.jpg[p]Dana/BGEPitCrew
DanaBGEPitCrew.jpg[p]The Pudges/Cheryl/Marc
CherylMarc.jpg[p]Bobby Q
BobbyQ.jpg[p]Tractor/Trace
Trace.Tractor.jpg[p]Mike/Karen Strickland
MikeStricklandKaren.jpg[p]Jim Nufer and Lou....part of an incredible BGE Staff.
JimLou!!.jpg[p]It was a pleasure seeing friends and making new ones. Would like to hang around and chat, but there is lots to do. [p]Hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
·

Comments

• ChuckChuck Posts: 812
    Nature Boy,[p]Thanks for putting some faces to the names. Still really bummed I couldn't make it. Good luck at the Jack!![p]Chuck

·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Nature Boy,
    Great pics Chris, I hope to have mine up real soon.....Good Luck Buddy, kick some butt....[p]Wess

·
  • Nature Boy,
    Glad to see you made the trip. Am I supposed to get you lettuce? We need to talk:) I forget![p]usa doug

·
  • Nature Boy,
    That first picture looks like some kind of outdoor boardroom meeting of BGE's. Very cool to put names with faces. Did Greg buy some DP for his old buddy in Indiana (me) too?[p]Kick butt at the Jack. Good luck.[p]Doug

·
  • Nature Boy,
    great pics chris. . .man, only 40 hours for the turnaround. . .don't forget anything. . .

·
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    Nature Boy,
    Great job, very glad that you took the precious time to post these. [p]I always look fat and bald in pictures...oh wait..nm

·
  • Mark BackerMark Backer Posts: 1,018
    Bobby-Q,[p]I was gonna mention that I thought Nature Boy's camera was broken. I heard the camera adds ten pounds, but his seems to add 30 or so to my pictures.
    ·
  • Nature Boy,[p]Is that an XL I see in the background of the last pic?[p]Mike
    ·
  • Mark Backer, how do you get all 30 around your belt ?? HAHA Molly sure went by fast to raid the winners circle...didn't even say hello :(

·
  • WingnutWingnut Posts: 26
    Nature Boy,
    First Eggfest and it was fun!
    Great to meet you and everyone else.
    good luck-
    wingnut

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,339
    MeXL.jpg
    <p />WIlmFD146,
    Yup. I cooked on one of them all day and really like it.
    Cheers!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • Nature Boy, [p]We had a great time! I really like the pics. Good luck, and keep them DIZZZZZYYYYYY! DK

·
  • Nature Boy,[p]Lucky bast@rd! LOL! Any word on the price? I want one now![p]Mike
    ·
  • djm5x9djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    usa doug:[p]Yes, you are supposed to get lettuce! Good to see you again this year!
    [/b]
    ·
  • djm5x9djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Nature Boy:[p]Thanks for the pictures and it was good to see you again this year. Best to you and the Dizzy Pig team at The Jack!
    [/b]
    ·
  • Nature Boy,
    It was great to finally meet you, Chris, along with all the other fine forum people. Excellent pictures! Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to post them. Good luck at the JD!!![p]Kelly

·
  • GshellGshell Posts: 44
    Nature Boy, It was really nice to finally meet the man behind Dizzy Pig. Thanks for the pics
    ·