Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Farewell to the Gasser

Options
Essex County
Essex County Posts: 991
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm working at home today and just got to watch the trash guys haul away my old gas grill. They also took my rusty Brinkman bullet. Both had become excellent homes for mice and spiders. But I must admit...it's the end of an era![p]Paul

Comments

• MR H
    MR H Posts: 109
    Options
    Essex County,littl
    I know that feeling. About 18 months I watched my gasser go off into the sunset and the BGE took over. Cooking hasn't been the same at our house
    Good Luck[p]Howard in Bartow

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    Essex County, with all due respect many of us eggers have seen the gassers in our lives hauled away to the happy melting pot grounds - RIP as they say - don't begrudge them as the aluminum may/will resurface in your face as another shiney beer can or the rusty iron just might become the guts to the BBQ Guru which you "always" thought you wanted/needed etc! Just remember that "somewhere the beat goes on"

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.