Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Unique Mini Stand

BoxerpapaBoxerpapa Posts: 989
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm posting this in behalf of Lake Meade. I sold him this mini (Mini-Me). I hope I get the story straight, so Lake Meade you can chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.

Rick found this Weber gasser a neighbor was throwing out. Grabbed it, took of the grill part and set Mini Me on it. Below he put his propane tank/torch. This unique mini stand has wheels on it so he can move his torch around as well.

See gasser aren't all that bad.

389879407.jpg
·

Comments

• berrygoodberrygood Posts: 372
    Best use of a Weber yet. Seriously, though, you'd have to be really careful wheeling that thing around - especially after a drink to three.
    ·
  • Looks good, way to recycle. I bet it'll get painted to match the furniture or house. Nice working height, and hopefully it will avoid the "constricting chiminea stand of death problem" or whatever happened there.

People have to stop posting stuff about minis, you're killing me.
    ·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Clever idea, good way to utilize stuff that might otherwise be headed for the landfill :)

Capt Frank
    Homosassa, FL
    ·
  • ShinAmanoShinAmano Posts: 90
    Funny I have that gas grill out in my garage...that was what i had before upgrading to the Egg this summer.

Anyone in the RVA area that wants the old grill is welcome to it.
    ·
  • MACMAC Posts: 442
    GRRR . . ATE Idea. Remember the only good gasser is a DEAD gasser. LOL
    ·
  • lakemeadlakemead Posts: 76
    thanks rich one of these i ll leare how to post my own pics can you you do pis from a cell phone to photobucket to the forum ?
    ·