Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggfest in Springfield

pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
edited 5:25AM in EggHead Forum
Hi Everyone,

I know it early but is anyone going to Springfield? I am going but not cooking, I am taking my nephew his wife and 3 kids; see why I am not cooking!!!! Thanks and God Bless.

Patti
Wichita, KS
·

Comments

• I cooked last year and am planning on it this year but with a late vacation this summer I won't know for sure until we get closer. Hope to see you there!

Bruce
    ·
  • field handfield hand Posts: 420
    My wife and I will be attending, our first Eggfest, but not cooking. Already signed up.

Barry
    Marthasville, MO
    ·
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Homer Simpson will be there, he will be making donuts.

Stay away from his demo!
    ·
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    sounds good to me....
    ·
  • fire eggerfire egger Posts: 1,124
    We will be there, cooking. went last year, had a great time. hope to see you there!
    ·
  • poolguypoolguy Posts: 129
    we will be there, not cooking just meeting new people and new things to cook.

Larry
    ·