Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

viewing recent post

Options
porkys revenge
porkys revenge Posts: 5
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
is there anyway of collapsing the sad tribute to view the recent posts. I found a way to collapse the events but cannot collapse the tribute to get to the cooking post. Will the monitors move these to a tribute page or to the off topic or something to make it easier to view the new cooking posts? No disrespect meant tho, sorry for your loss.

Comments

• Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    Welcome to the "CULT".
    That is a place of honor and tribute to our departed friend.
    Try scrolling down or go to last 25.
    Since you just joined us you might read some of the tributes and see what a great family we are.
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    Try using the "flat view".
  • porkys revenge
    Options
    Just was reading the posts and feel like a real ass for posting that question now..I never knew the man but know he was a good one. I love the family feel and the respect of everyone. Sorry for the post and glad to be in the family..I look forward to learning how to master this egg after all the time trying to talk the wifey into one. Finally I won one argument and it may be my last but I'm good now
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    Welcome. There are plenty of great people here who are always willing to help with cooking tips, etc. When I did my first over-night cook, there were people who stayed up all night to talk me through it. I was amazed that Eggheads were so generous. Again, welcome! :)
  • TulsaMurph
    TulsaMurph Posts: 131
    Options
    You have done the hard part, the rest is fun and easy. Now imagine getting together with a few hundred of these folks, swapping recipes, passing around the food and drink, and having a great weekend, and you have imagined the Oklahoma Eggfest, or an eggfest anywhere, for that matter! Check out the list (that is collapsible) and join in the real party, and you will understand why we mourn for the fellow egger we have lost.

It is a great family, glad you have joined us. You will be amazed at the wonderful people you meet as a result.

Regards,
    John
  • NC-CDN
    NC-CDN Posts: 703
    Options
    Welcome to the club. I joined recently too. I think I set it to flat view, but I don't know how to move all of the eggfest links? Is that possible? If I read your first post right you may have found a way. It's not the end of the world, but by mini mouse scroll wheel is toast and I have to scroll down every time and it's bothersome. Maybe I just need a new mouse. LOL. But if there is a way to change it I'd love it.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Click the red triangle just to the right of "Eggfest Central".

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• NC-CDN
    NC-CDN Posts: 703
    Options
    You are a Saint. I take it you're in North Carolina then. LOL. JK. I'm sure you get asked that alot eh. As long as you know what BBQ is. :)

That is soooo much better. Thanks.
  • pattikake
    pattikake Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Welcome to the forum, it has a lot of wonderful people on it and we will help you any way we can. Don't forget to post pice please we like pics.

Patti
    Wichita, KS