Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Finally got a shot of Celtic Wolf smiling....

The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
edited 6:45AM in EggHead Forum
See, he's not an old grump! (From today's cook at the Naval Operations Support Center in Raleigh)

The Naked Whiz

• FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Awesome pic! Great job you guys do.
  • Steeler FanSteeler Fan Posts: 395
    Doug, must be the hat that he never takes off.Joe
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Wow I would not have picked him out in a crowd!! no hat and no whiskers!
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 3,002
    Morning Doug:

I've seen him smile before...BUT it was always covered with the beard & hair!!!! :laugh: Barely recognize him without them!

Have a GREAT day!

Brandon, FL

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    No hat and no hair, and he has teeth!! A first....haha
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,494
    Are you sure that is the same Pete we know and love???? Love the new look. It's a great thing you guys are doing. Wish we lived closer so we could help out.
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Did he actually wake up????????? :laugh:

• The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    LOL! Yes, he did!
    The Naked Whiz
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,769
    Dang I missed you talking that!!!

You caught while I was pre-occupied
  • BrokersmokerBrokersmoker Posts: 646
    Thank you to all that participate in those activities. Our troops deserve it, and may God Bless You for doing it!
  • KokemanKokeman Posts: 816
    It is great what you guys do for the troops. I wish I was closer to help.
  • Morro Bay RichMorro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    You can't fool me. That is a wax statue made without having enough hair to finish it. :lol:
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    I know. A posed shot would have have been cheating.
    The Naked Whiz
  • I was there, I can testify that that is an unretouched authentic photograph.

Plus, Pete isn't nearly as bad as everybody says. ;) If you ever get a chance to work one of the American Spirit Q's, it is a great time.
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Nope I think it was just gas.... :woohoo: :lol: :silly: :laugh: