Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Tampa area Eggheads (CWM ribs)

SSN686SSN686 Posts: 3,072
edited 2:52AM in EggHead Forum
Morning All:

Any of the Tampa area Eggheads interested in getting together this weekend to have mass rib cook in honor of CWM? The SSN686/EggHatter outdoor kitchen is ready to host and if anyone else wants to bring an Egg that would be great too! The replacement base for my broken Egg is in and that will make two Large Eggs available. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Comments

• ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,956
    Sure wish I could make that one Jay! Definitly a party I'd
    love to be a part of...(excepting the circumstances of course)!

Hope this finds you two well!
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    if we were in FL we would be there in a heart beat Jay. nice idea..
  • EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
    Great thought Jay. I'm cooking ribs at Doug's on Saturday. Doug and I spoke yesterday afternoon and I was clueless about what to cook. I was going to wimp out and do something easy like wings. Decision has been made. Take photos and post them and we'll do the same.
  • HungryNephewHungryNephew Posts: 267
    Party at Doug's :)
  • Thank you Jay, that is thoughtful of you. I already have the weekend mostly full.....wish I lived closer!
    I will be cooking ribs at some point this weekend though, just don't know when!

Faith
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Mike would expect you to drop something or burn something Evans.....hope your day is treating you well.
    If we were a thousand miles or so closer that sounds like a great idea Jay.
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Sorry, I am in Cincinnati, been off line the last two days and just found out about Mike's passing.
    I will definetly be cooking ribs this weekend 1

Capt Frank
    Homosassa, FL
    I have done my share of both...much to his amusement on a few occassions!!
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,539
    Same old story here...if we were closer nothing could keep us away. The Coop will be sending up smoke signals on Sunday so look high in the sky and we'll celebrate Mike together.
    Judy
    Co-Proprietor and Madam of The Chicken Ranch
    Spring, Texas USA
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 3,072
    Morning Evans:

I'm still using the gloves you burned in Ocala! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Knowing my reputation...
    I can see why you've saved them for this long!!

:woohoo:
    Chubby the man.....vs Chubby the legend! LOL