Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Happy B-day to Vidalia1

MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
edited 8:09AM in EggHead Forum
Hey Kim :) have a great time camping!

• Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,435
    Have a great day! I will not even harass you about being on vacation again & again :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
  • milesofsmilesmilesofsmiles Posts: 1,344
    HAPPY B-DAY ONION 1.Enjoy your time away from the Grinding Stone. Tell Mint Tulip Hi. :) :) :) :) Toward you.
  • GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    Happy Birthday Kim...should be some nice cooks between your B'day and the 4th.
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    I had noticed that too Susan?? hmmm maybe he is old enough to not work anymore??? :evil:
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Happy Birthday Kim!!!! :)
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Happy Birthday Kim!

I'll be celebrating your birthday with your quick brisket on Saturday, 4 hours of PURE EGGING FUN and then my reward; brisket samitches with horseraddishy mayo and pickle. Beer and potato chips is involved somewhere along the line. :woohoo:

Enjoy your day and have fun doin what you like best.
    Cheers twards your general direction! :cheer:
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Happy Birthday David err ummm Kim :whistle: :laugh: Hope you and Ginny are enjoying your camping trip.
  • deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,788
    happy happy birthday!
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,766
    Happy Birthday Kim
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    Happy Birthday Kim! I hope you have a great day!
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Have a great birthday Kim. I used to dread them, I couldn't stand the thought of getting older. Then one day I considered the alternatives and now I am happy to collect all the birthdays I can. LOL.

Wishing you many, many more of the happiest,

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Happy birthday you old fart! :laugh:-RP
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Happy birthday Kim! I hope you have a great weekend! B) Tim
  • Happy Birthday, Kim. I know Ginny will make you a great Bday dinner. Have a fun weekend camping.

• WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    Happy Birthday Kim! Have fun. :woohoo:
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    hey kim Hope you have a happy one and many more to come

happy eggin

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Have a great day Kim.

• EmandM'sDadEmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    Happy Birthday, Kim!!!
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Great day to you, Buddy!

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Hey Big Boy...Felicidades to you...Have a great one ;)
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Thanks to all for the birthday wishes...just getting caught up on the forum...we will post pics tonight of some of our vacation cooks. We had a blast...