Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Happy B-day to Vidalia1

MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
edited 12:52PM in EggHead Forum
Hey Kim :) have a great time camping!
·

Comments

• Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,430
    Have a great day! I will not even harass you about being on vacation again & again :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
    ·
  • milesofsmilesmilesofsmiles Posts: 1,336
    HAPPY B-DAY ONION 1.Enjoy your time away from the Grinding Stone. Tell Mint Tulip Hi. :) :) :) :) Toward you.
    ·
  • GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    Happy Birthday Kim...should be some nice cooks between your B'day and the 4th.
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    I had noticed that too Susan?? hmmm maybe he is old enough to not work anymore??? :evil:
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Happy Birthday Kim!!!! :)
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Happy Birthday Kim!

I'll be celebrating your birthday with your quick brisket on Saturday, 4 hours of PURE EGGING FUN and then my reward; brisket samitches with horseraddishy mayo and pickle. Beer and potato chips is involved somewhere along the line. :woohoo:

Enjoy your day and have fun doin what you like best.
    Cheers twards your general direction! :cheer:
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Happy Birthday David err ummm Kim :whistle: :laugh: Hope you and Ginny are enjoying your camping trip.
    ·
  • deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,788
    happy happy birthday!
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,748
    Happy Birthday Kim
    ·
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    Happy Birthday Kim! I hope you have a great day!
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Have a great birthday Kim. I used to dread them, I couldn't stand the thought of getting older. Then one day I considered the alternatives and now I am happy to collect all the birthdays I can. LOL.

Wishing you many, many more of the happiest,

Gator

·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Happy birthday you old fart! :laugh:-RP
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Happy birthday Kim! I hope you have a great weekend! B) Tim
    ·
  • Happy Birthday, Kim. I know Ginny will make you a great Bday dinner. Have a fun weekend camping.

Faith
    ·
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    Happy Birthday Kim! Have fun. :woohoo:
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    hey kim Hope you have a happy one and many more to come
    ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Have a great day Kim.

Mike
    ·
  • EmandM'sDadEmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    Happy Birthday, Kim!!!
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Great day to you, Buddy!

Mike
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Hey Big Boy...Felicidades to you...Have a great one ;)
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Thanks to all for the birthday wishes...just getting caught up on the forum...we will post pics tonight of some of our vacation cooks. We had a blast...
    ·