Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Deadliest Catch fans

Options
WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Last week at the end of the show they pulled Phil off the boat with a stroke...this should be a much anticipated episode...on here on the east coast in 25 minutes..

Comments

• Hoss's BBQ
    Hoss's BBQ Posts: 435
    Options
    Yeah Wess I have beem waiting for this episode since I found out last winter. The last couple have been really crazy already. Hoss
  • WessB
    Options
    Good to hear from ya Ken....was gonna call but realized I dont have your number...we'll cross paths down the line I'm sure..was a great show by the way, but they left us hangin for another week as expected...
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    sad, sad show. ..even though i know how the season ends, its still sad to watch. .. ..
  • WessB
    Options
  • BigDaddy - OCT
    Options
    Just happened to walk in to the hotel room...that was tough to watch but I'm very glad he and the boys had some smiles together over the pictures just before it happened.

Bruce
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    I didnt see any of it, but saw a clip on FoxNews last week that it would be airing. Evidently there was some controversy about it airing.
    I thought the boat was in port when it happened?
  • Slotmercenary
    Slotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    Options
    I had Phil and the boys as guest judges at my CABBQ TOY show in Norcal last Labor Day and they are some of the most down to earth folks I have had the pleasure of meeting and working with. Lucky or not the ship was in port offloading when they took Phil off and I got the call. God rest his soul and watch over the boys...
  • WessB
    Options
    Those of us that have followed the show for years share your feelings..it's a sad day in real life that TV has us many months behind..but the the news made us aware in real time of what was going on....I think you should consider yourself blessed for meeting anyone that does what those crab fisherman do...and I do recall AlaskanC gettin all kinds of BS grief when she had mentioned them coming to her hometown of Sitka...life's short..enjoy it..
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    Wess...Thank you SO much for the heads up!! Unfortunatley this show opposes Hell's kitchen, so I missed the last couple weeks. I was able to record the prior episodes, and get back up to date. We've watched the show from the beginning, but scheduling conflicts have made us miss a couple. Thanks again for the reminder. I don't look forward to the outcome, but these Sea faring souls are a unique breed. They will prevail I am sure.
  • Hoss's BBQ
    Hoss's BBQ Posts: 435
    Options
    Wess. I am sorry that you do not have my number it is 8*1#3%4^3*(1*9@9@2*8. Just dial the numbers would love to talk to you and I am off all wednesday 6/30/10 Hoss P.S. Say hello to sandy for me! Hoss
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Yes we follow it. I like the show. We are saddened. :(

I like the after show as well. Did you see where Keith lost a bet with the cameraman and had to strip down to his skivvies and climb up the mast for a certain amount of time. :lol: Tim