Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Can't We All Just Get Along

ChargerGuyChargerGuy Posts: 357
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I still consider myself a newbie, I have only had my EGG for a few months. I have done about 50 cooks on it so by no means an eggspert. I find this Forum a valuable tool and I take advice from here keeping in mind that some are more experienced than others. I think it is unfair the way some newbies are being treated for posting what works for them. The first thing I learned from this forum is that there is no wrong or right way just the way that works for you! Were you not a newbie yourself at one time or always an expert? I thought this Forum was for all to learn from and tell their experiences wether they work for others or not. I respect all of the posters here new and old. I don't want to see people scared off because they are being criticized for sharing! If you don't like what is being posted just don't respond. I hope I did not offend anyone here it is not my intention, can't we all just get along? ;)

Comments