Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Unwrapped tonight

Options
AZRP
AZRP Posts: 10,116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just saw John Creel from the mothership on the show. Didn't see Ken though, don't think he was on. -RP

Comments

• Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    Could that have been Ken with the Branding Iron thing?
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Randy, I'm wondering if it's not 8:30 central?
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Geeze, you mean I have to watch Mark Summers AGAIN?! Lordy, I H8 listening to that guy!!!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Ron, no they showed the BGE, but Ken is a good friend of mine and he wasn't in it. -RP
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    Yea I didnt think it looked like him, well maybe just a little. And he WAS in Alabama.
    Ok so It is the "Best Thing I ever Ate- BBQ" at 9:30EDT......?
  • Hoss's BBQ
    Hoss's BBQ Posts: 435
    Options
    No idea why yet the producors were wrong on the show times. The info guide for Dish network had all the right info yet an older show aired. Now according to the Food Netwroks website. The show will air on Saturday June 5th at 8 eastern time. The episode is called fire it up. The food network's website never had it listed last week at all. We even checked with the production company if it would still air on the 31 st and they said yes it would. Oh well thats Telivision for you. Hoss
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    I'll be looking for it. Now don't go hollywood on us Ken :laugh: :laugh: Congrats