Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Home Sweet Home!!

Options
cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Got in an hour ago. What a road trip weekend I had!!! Alot of road and a terrific trip!!
Lot's of pics to upload. I'll try to start them in awhile. I will post in the next few days.
So many great new friends and faces I got to put names to. Nice meeting all of you wonderful, passionately creative folks!! Thanks for the laughs too...oh, and food!! :lol::)
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Uhhhhhh! Who did you say you were?

Just kidding. You are the other half of that crazy team from across state lines. Remember you well. In fact I had a pinch of smoked salmon a few minutes ago. Thanks for the leftovers.

Glad you are home safe.

Spring "A Pinch Of Good Smoked Salmon Is Like A Pinch Of Good Smoked Salmon" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Options
    Governor Rick Perry has declared the entire state a disaster area. Austin is under martial law until further notice, and the Iguana Bar & Grill is quarantined for the remainder of the year.

Glad you made it home safely. We loved hanging with you !!! :)

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• MrsHornfanatic
    Options
    Bill and I had a great time too! First time cooking at and Eggfest and it was great meeting all of you!!

We cooked tri tip and chorizo/cream cheese stuffed jalapenos. It was so fun to see everyone's concoctions - everything was terrific!!

Hope to get to know everyone better on the boards!
    beth
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Glad you made it safe and sound Molly. Tim
  • Popsicle
    Popsicle Posts: 524
    Options
    Great news Molly. Loved the salmon but the piza crust was over the top.
    Popsicle
    Willis Tx.
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Options
    Glad you had a great time Molly. I can only imagine how exhausted you are. Hopefully we'll get to meet at another eggfest. I was really looking forward to meeting you. Get some rest. :)
  • jball
    jball Posts: 63
    Options
    Molly,
    Enjoyed your pizza. Glad you made the trip safely.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Glad you made it home in one piece, Luv! One of these days, we'll make it to the same fest!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options

Glad you had a safe and happy trip, that's a lot of miles!

Gator

• WWSis
    WWSis Posts: 1,448
    Options
    Glad you're home Molly - safe, and (hopefully :silly: ) sound!
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,676
    Options
    You guys are a real trip yourselves :ohmy:
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Lake Conroe Egger
    Options
    Molly,

It was a real hoot cooking next to y'all - you are a great cook and wonderful person.
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    Great to meet you, Girlfriend! Glad you had safe travels home.

Mike
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    Come on back to Texas anytime. You are always welcome at the Chicken Ranch. Let's see....Lily Large, Shirley Small, Maggie Mini, Thelma and Louise. Somehow that just sounds right :laugh:
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Glad you got back safely Molly, wonderful meeting you at last!!