Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New Style Mini Hinge

MickeyMickey Posts: 17,801
edited 8:19AM in EggHead Forum
My new style mini hinge was in the mail last night from Mothership and has the real type handle as part of the package.
Hope to install this week.
Anyone put it on and any tips needed?
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Comments

• Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 10,094
    Post a photo when you finish. I haven't seen one yet.

Spring "Seeing Is Like Seeing" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 5,419
    The instructions are good.
    If you have any problems we can tweek it at the after party in Austin. You are going to bring the little guy???
    Darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,801
    Darian will not make the after party. Have a fractured ankle and just got off the crutches over the weekend. Now in walking boot so a few hours is all I will last.
    Any tips on the installing?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I'm bringing mine. :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    Molly,
    That is great. Can't wait to meet you...and your salmon.
    Planning on bringing my small to use for the after party. Might bring Mini as well. The XL is just not Subaru friendly. Hope the weather hold out. OKC was a rainy mess but the drinks kept us warm and dry on the inside.
    Darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Drinks? We had drinks in OKC? I can't remember!
    Are you goint to Austin Eggfest?
    Darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • How much does the new hinge cost?