Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Annapolis Eggfest ... Thanks Everyone!

Pepper Monkey BBQPepper Monkey BBQ Posts: 652
edited 4:30PM in EggHead Forum
Thanks to Don and Dawn and crew (hope that is correct) from Bay Stoves for a great Eggfest. Erin and I had a great time! Last year was the first and we happened upon it at the last moment and wondered through as spectators ... this year we cooked and the event obviously is growing quickly! Every cook got a great door prize from one of the many sponsors ... had a great time. Good to see old friends and new.

Sorry there aren't many pics ... we kicked out 15 pizzas so I wasn't as focused as I should have been on taking pics. I hope someone else got better pictures.

Joel & Erin

AnnapolisEggfest20102.jpg

AnnapolisEggfest20105.jpg

AnnapolisEggfest20106.jpg

AnnapolisEggfest20107.jpg

AnnapolisEggfest20103.jpg

AnnapolisEggfest20104.jpg

AnnapolisEggfest20101.jpg
·

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,393
    Looks like a great time and some good looking food too!!
    That's alot of pizzas!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Thanks for the pic's. Tim
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Thanks for sharing. Looks like a good time and great food.
    ·
  • EmandM'sDadEmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    Joel, it was really nice cooking next to you guys. The onion and blue cheese pizza Rocked!!!
    ·
  • Same to you my friend ... glad you liked that one ... seemed to be the biggest hit and we were unsure of whether or not to serve it! I guess that is usually how it works.

Hope we soon cross paths again!

JM
    ·
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    Glad you had a good time, it is so good to get together and cook.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
    ·
  • ViennaJackViennaJack Posts: 357
    Thanks for the pics. Your flatbread pizzas were great!
    ·