Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Waldorf Eggfest

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
who's going to be egging at the Waldorf Eggfest in Maryland? :)
·

Comments

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    I will be...you can check their registered attendees list, but it hasn't been updated for a while now..they are entering names manually..
    ·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,320
    We will! The dizzy pig camp grows every year, and we'll be cooking up some nice food served with a smile.

Can't freakin wait.
    Cheers
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • twovkaytwovkay Posts: 42
    Hi, I'm a newbie and have yet to cook on my BGE! Planned on putting on some burgers and to reheat some ham during the cool down, but it rained. Oh well always tomorrow. I would really like to come to the fest, does this one sell out or can I wait to get tickets at the event? Waiting to decide based on fishing condition!
    ·
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    I really wanted to come to keep my even-years streak going, but I had to choose, and I chose to support the first ever Eggfest in the state of NC. I will miss being there, and hope you all have a great time!
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
    Waldorf...so far..has not had a limit on attendees..If you do just walk in you wont get a "Goodies" bag however..Might be best to give em a call just in case..
    ·
    That just aint right..LOL...I was lookin forward to meeting ya finally...Do your own state proud as I know you will...Hope it turns into a big success..
    ·
  • MeatMeat Posts: 233
    We will be there! Sooooo looking forward to it. Hey Nature Boy, I'm gonna be making my gyro meatballs. I'll make sure you get some.
    ·
  • Jersey DougJersey Doug Posts: 458
    Jersey Girl and I will be cooking. Right now the plan is bring our Mini and cook a variety of sausages like last year. We're still thinking about other things we might cook in one of the demo Eggs that wouldn't dirty it up too much. (Our Small demo was turned over to us in absolutely pristine condition in 2008.)
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    My wife Ginny (aka Mint Tulip)....
    My daughter Trisha (akaMrs Crab Coach)
    My S-I-L Kevin (aka Crab Coach)
    and me...looking forward to a great weekend... :)
    ·
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    I knew you wouldn't remember me being at the last couple of Waldorf's, LOL!!
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • ChuckChuck Posts: 812
    I am planning on it. Probably doing some cheesesteaks(yes I guess I am predictable) and who knows what else.

Chuck
    ·
    I'll definately be lookin for one of them cheesesteaaks...awesome...
    ·