Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OKC Firewire Challenge Question

loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but I
do not remember seeing where the number of servings
needed for the judges has been mentioned.
How many judges do we need to cook for?

Thanks!
·

Comments

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    I don't think it has been.

Mike
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Mike
    ·
  • We will provide everyone with one wire. Just cook whatever you like on that wire. There will be five judges like Mike said. See ya!

Chris
    ·
  • Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    so Chris...are the IEC cooking on the firewires? or is that a different competition?
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    The way I understand it, the Firewire entrys have a 12:30 turn-in deadline and the IEC starts at 2:30.
    This is from the top of my head and am not responsible
    for any typos or misinformation! :whistle: :ermm:
    ·
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    So do we bring our own food for the firewire? Thanks a bunch.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
    ·
  • Pattikake,
    Chris, in a much earlier post, said they will supply the firewire AND the turn-in box! Have Fun and See You In OKC REEL SOON :woohoo:
    ·
  • Totally different deals, but an Iron Chef can certainly use a Fire Wire in their entry if they want to and the ingredients dictate.

Chris
    ·
  • Bring whatever food products you wish to put on the kabob...

Chris
    ·