Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Oklahoma Eggfest Aprons

Snoopy Dog DogSnoopy Dog Dog Posts: 436
edited 11:56AM in EggHead Forum
I had many emails asking if we were going to do a 2010 Oklahoma Eggfest apron like the one we did last year, so the screen printer has some in the works. They will be just $7.50 and available at the fest. There is no need to pre-order, just grab one at the Meet and Greet if you would like.

Oklahoma Eggfest just 10 days away! YooHoo!

Snoopy Dog Dog

• hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    How far is Jimmy's Egg from the hotel? Just curious. Honk,honk, Bow Wow, yep, 10 days! I'm in for an apron. ;)
  • It is next door to Everything BBQ and across the street from the hotel. Great place for breakfast early Saturday morning before the fest. :side:

That's perfect. Everything is falling in place. ;)
  • Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    the weekend is almost in the extended forecast. Looks like Thurs 75.....keep it that way the whole weekend. countdown begins....still don't know what I'm cooking.
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Thanks Chris,
    Looks like I won't be pulling in until Friday.

• Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 4,261
    Yea...Early morning after drinking all night with those Green Bay Packer people from the north. Fat chance.
    Thank you,

Galveston Texas
    Drinking? There will be drinking allowed? :ermm:
  • Please tell me you picked a better color this year!!
  • See you then!
  • for all involved!
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    KU Blue!!!!!!!!!!!

• pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    I know I want one. KU Blue is okay but it could have been OK Red. :)