Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Great Steak

RoundmanRoundman Posts: 43
edited 6:04AM in EggHead Forum
Hey All,[p]This BGE cooks the best steak. I read the forum got some great tips and now my wife loves my steak. I have cooked rib eyes twice and now she want me to cook them all the time at home on my egg. Before the egg she never liked my steak.
I love this cooker everything turns out great I have not messed anything up yet. The forum helps so much.[p]Roundman

Comments

• Rich GRich G Posts: 103
    Roundman,[p]If my wife wanted me to cook steak all the time, I'd marry her!!! Oh, wait.... :0[p]R

• PapaQPapaQ Posts: 170
    Roundman,[p]Never liked ribeyes before - too fatty. My wife loved them, so I'd do one for her and a t-bone for me. Sunday night I T-Rex'd two ribeyes with a Cowlick rub. Man were they good. The fat turned to gold.[p]Paul
  • WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Roundman,[p]Ribeyes are king..... as my Grampa would say, "The flavor's in the fat!"[p]Cuppa Joe,
    John[p]

• JethroJethro Posts: 495
    Roundman,[p]You've haven't read enough Money Magazine or watched enough of the Today Show or you would know that the steak really wasn't all that good.[p]I'll now remove my tongue from my cheek.[p]Keep em Smokin,
    Jethro