Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WE GOT CHEESE YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
triehle98
triehle98 Posts: 208
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
take a look at all the cheese running out of the 24" pcs of sausage yall. You cannot beat this , I dont care who ya are . If you missed the slaughter house part 1 & 2 , you sure wanna drool over part 3 with the finished product.

DSCI0185.jpg

look at all the colby jack and mild cheddar running out of the fine sausages.

If ya aint jealous now ,ya 'aint gonna be

Comments

• Rolling Egg
    Rolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Options
    Went by Tony's and tried this sausage out just a while ago and it is AWESOME!! Best sausage I've ever had. I will have a whole hog turned into this and breakfast sausage here in a few weeks. Thanks again Tony! Tell Jerry he's the man!
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Hey buddy, how do I get on the taste list? You are so lucky to experience th at whole process!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • triehle98
    triehle98 Posts: 208
    Options
    cookin biker , im not up to par on sending food with dry ice but you have paid your dues and I would love to send you some , give me some direction on how to do it and It will be on the way . Mail Order Pig, Jerry would be proud as a pig in SH*T LOL. without Jerry it wouldnt be possible. Send me info and ill try to get something together for ya
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    NICE!!!THANKS for ALL the POSTS!!! B)
  • Hoss's BBQ
    Hoss's BBQ Posts: 435
    Options
    These were absolulty the best sausages I have eaten. Tony and Jerry brought them buy hot off the smoker the other day to Decatur for me to try. Not only were the sausages amazing yet Jerry and Tony were great guys just like any other Eggers's I have met. Hoss
  • Big George's BBQ
    Options
    WOW Very Very Nice
  • Slotmercenary
    Slotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    Options
    Is that the "new" XL with the adjustable rig?