Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sunshine Fest I Dream of Jeannie!!

Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,875
edited 6:15AM in EggHead Forum
As some of the senior members of this forum may remember, In the little town of Cocoa Beach lived a Genie, Barbara Eden, and her favorite astronaut, Tony Nelson and his staff.

Fast forward to the Sunshine Fest '10 and she reappears, Jeannie Hippo, Bigun's lovely lady and the representatives of Cocoa Beach had a special gift for her. A street named after her!

JEANNIE3.jpg

JEANNIE5.jpg
·

Comments

• Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Looks like a good time at Grills. We went there for dinner on Sunday (not knowing you guys went) and it's a busy hangout when a band is playing.

Hi Jeannie!
    ·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,875
    Grill's is great on the weekend, but we were at Ichabods off of the Intercoastal for lunch Thursday.
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    if someone deserves to have a street named after her it is jeannie hippo... i mean she puts up with todd and the two boys!!! proabably needs a state named after her :P :ohmy:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Oh so true! I can only imagine what Leah's country would be named. :laugh:
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Ohhh....looks like Grills. I had lunch with Bubba Tim and PBM at the hotel that day.
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    :pinch:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • BBQFanBBQFan Posts: 15
    Why is her name Jeanie "Hippo"... just wondering about the hippo part?
    ·
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    It's our last name. No really!
    ·
  • BBQFanBBQFan Posts: 15
    Wow.. I want your last name. I have been a collector of hippos for 34 years now. I have over a thousand in my office... floor to ceiling. I even belong to a hippo collectors club. www.hippos.com
    ·