Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

PORK TENDERLOIN

bigmojobigmojo Posts: 4
edited 6:52AM in EggHead Forum
BBQ BACON WRAP PORK TENDERLOIN WHAT TEMP FOR BGE?
·

Comments

• BuxwheatBuxwheat Posts: 727
    I do them at 350° direct. Turn every 15 min. Done when center is 140°.
    ·
  • bigmojobigmojo Posts: 4
    Thank you I will try that.Joe
    ·
  • dblRdblR Posts: 75
    Go with the Fire and Smoke method recommended by Frank. The egg is great with briskets. Always remember the better the meat when you start will be better at the end of the cook. I get the certified Black Angus. The wagu or the other $$$$ is fantastic but i recommend save that $$$$ for steaks.
    Remember brisket starts to dry out as soon as you cut it and air hits it. To save put in the double walled freezer bags and put the juice in bag. Warm up very slowly in the micro moving it around every minute or so
    until warm.

Yours in green smoke,
    dblR
    ·
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Great suggestions on brisket, but I think he was asking about PORK tenderloin. :ohmy:
    ·