Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE DEMO COOK AND LIVE WEBCAST TOMORROW

Options
SmokinGuitarPlayer
SmokinGuitarPlayer Posts: 698
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Saturday 12 noon we're having a demo cooking class at our showroom in Shillington, Pa.

We'll be grillin' Salmon on a plank on the Egg and a cool veggie side dish. If you are in our area, stop by and learn and taste how great salmon gets every time with this method of cooking it.

IF YOU AREN'T NEAR US ... YOU CAN TUNE IN TO OUR LIVE VIDEO WEBCAST OF THE EVENT BY GOING TO THIS LINK.

http://www.fredsmusicandbbq.com/category_s/620.htm

The fun starts at 12 noon so hit the page a little before and we'll go "LIVE" right at 12 noon if the internet gods are with us! SEE YOU THEN.
FB/SGP
Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa. 

Comments

• Morro Bay Rich
    Morro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    Options
    Fred,
    Since this Forum covers more than one time zone. Which "noon" are you referring to? :blink:
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

Have no idea what time zone pa is? yeesh...

Wouldn't it have been easier to type Central or Eastern?

GG
  • SmokinGuitarPlayer
    Options
    OK... hmmm ... Our showroom is in the EASTERN Time zone and we are on Daylight Savings time. Hope this helps.

If you are near us ..come on over and get in on the fun.

FB/SGP
    Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa. 
  • Morro Bay Rich
    Morro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    Options
    AMEN. The entire BGE cohort doesn't know where Fred is located. :angry:
  • Eggsakley
    Eggsakley Posts: 1,019
    Options
    Hard to believe eggers don't know about Fred - The Smokin Guitar player. So many references to him on the forum. Anyway 12 eastern 11 central 9 pacific. Alaska and Hawaii, too damned early. Sorry Leid an egg. Last weeks was pretty good. I'm tunin' in for sure. Check it out if ya find the time. :)
  • popagar0
    popagar0 Posts: 136
    Options
    fred thank you i will check you guys out :woohoo: !
  • At least this one is very mild when compared to your very first thread, you know, the one that was deleted.
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    Wow, Freddie......I can hardly wait!! I've always wondered how to do salmon right. I mean, I go to Alaska every other year and just don't have a clue how to cook those 200# of fillets I bring back! I'll be glued to your webcast for sure. Thanks for being such a great American......I'm sure Obama's proud of you!
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

sarcasm becomes you, my skinny cyber friend! :laugh:
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now that's some funny sh!t John :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Please let me know if you learn anything good :silly: ,I'm too busy to watch his "advertisement" tomorrow :ohmy: ;)
  • TNmike
    TNmike Posts: 643
    Options
    What about 10:00 Mountain. :laugh:
  • Dimple's Mom
    Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Options
    Darn, I won't be home tomorrow at that time. Otherwise, I would definitely tune in. Fun! Hopefully this will be the first of many.
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Have you thought about dropping some of that salmon off in Peculiar? I mean I only kept you in Blues Hog forever.
    You don't like infomercials? :woohoo:
    Don't tell any one. I think Chubby is planning on dropping a slab of my ribs on the ground in OKC. :evil:

Mike
  • ranger ray
    ranger ray Posts: 812
    Options
    thanks! i'll try to tune into your "info mercial"....how come you never post anything otherwise? thanks! rrr
  • i suppose some day the folks at BGE will pull the plug if he really is doing anything terribly "wrong", but they sponsored his fest last year, and gladly cashed the checks from the few hundred eggs he sold in his first year...

i vote we let the forum police handle things.

people grumbling about a guy working hard at a time when many others are content to suck their thumb

meanwhile fred's gathering in BGE converts and making money for the company. :whistle:
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    You mean like the people who apply for a job, then just want you to sign the forum stating, "I am applying" to keep sucking that thumb? I forgot about that part of the biz.

Mike
  • FatMike
    FatMike Posts: 464
    Options
    Wow I am very surprised at the comments bout the Smokin Guitar player. Without him on Youtube I wouldn't have an egg or even been apart of this great forum.. As far as Infomercials, webcast, video's, advertisements, hell he's in business for himself and this is what it takes. I applaud you Fred. Your taking it to another level. Actually Fred is smart, social media is the most up and coming way to advertise and is very effective. Keep up the good work, good or bad at least they're talking. I'll be tuning in

I leave with a quote: “You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today, will affect the lives of millions tomorrow.”
  • Mr. & Mrs Potatohead
    Options
    Dale:
    It was deleted :ohmy: ?? No wonder I couldn't find the darn thing!
    But, regarding time...Lets see: Thank God for the time zones (I think it really helps with the sunshine thing) and the ability to add and / or subtract is good too!
    Of course we're all on "day light savings time"..or are we :ermm: ?
    I had a major problem going through the desert south west with this a few years ago :angry: . Are we all now on the same page??
    Just kidding around :side: :silly: !
    I hope to be able to tune in and good luck with the show!
  • you getting that? frigging lard asses.

turn down a job to keep collecting unemployment....
    i hope you told them to screw
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    I agree with CWM and stripsteak. A co-worker and I retired a year ago. He said we could apply for unemployment with no intention of getting a job. I told him he was a thief and a crook. He was not amused. What a bum!