Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dinner

Options
cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Catfish with swamp venom

3610007.jpg

Shrimp with raging river

3610011.jpg

3610012.jpg

Fried spinich

3610014.jpg

With smoked cheese and bomba bread.

3610017.jpg

Great weekend!!!
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• thebtls
    thebtls Posts: 2,300
    Options
    Great...what did you use on the spinach?
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
  • cookn biker
    Options
    evoo,lemon, and s/p. Love it like that.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Molly,

Swamp Venom is my favourite! Nice cook darlin'.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Looking good Molly, keep that in mind. Nancy and Jerry love catfish. ;)

Mike
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Molly that looks so good. ;)
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• WWSis
    WWSis Posts: 1,448
    Options
    That looks delicious, Molly!
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    ooooooooooooh Molly! You struck a nerve. I mean uuuuum uuuuuuum good! :P Tim
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Hi Molly. That looks wonderful. And you had to go and mention bomba. I am sure it was great.

Faith
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Bash
    Bash Posts: 1,011
    Options
    I just finished dinner, but even full that looks wonderful. Nicely done!
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks Steve! :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Nice one, Molly! I noticed that your lump goes almost all the way to the grid--what size cooker did you use?

Being a big fan of the DP stuff, I could almost taste what you put together there.

Cheers!
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Not a problem Mike!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    It was! Thanks!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    That was the large Mike. Tastee din!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks Julia!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Real good Faith. My son showed up which topped my weekend! He is my cherry today!! Ear to ear smile...my wee lad.. :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Roll Tide
    Roll Tide Posts: 505
    Options
    Looks great. I have heard about Bomba bread, but am not familiar with it. I am going to research it since it looked so good! Thanks for sharing your cook.
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Send me your email.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Roll Tide
    Roll Tide Posts: 505
    Options
    I just sent you an e-mail.
    Thanks,
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

Oooooooh Molly that sure does look good. Sure would have liked to have a plate of that.

Kent
  • Gandolf
    Gandolf Posts: 906
    Options
    Awesome! I do love catfish. Nicely done.
  • Gandolf
    Options
    Awesome! I do love catfish. Nicely done!
  • Gandolf
    Options
    Sorry for the double post. When I posted the first time, got a message that said not posted because I forgot to include a message. So.....re-typed message and hit "submit" again. Worked fine this time. When I looked at the post THERE WERE TWO OF 'EM. Sorry.
  • NoVA Bill
    NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Options
    Hi Molly!

Lookin' good and tasty. You must have a a fairly sizable collection of CI. Gots to luv CI on the egg.
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    I'll bet you hit the back arrow after your first post
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    Molly,
    That really looks great.

Bommmmba bread ;)
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Molly that looks fantastic....Judging by the size of the spread on the bread.....I see you are well stocked with La Bomba :P