Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New table & pizza

Leggo My EggoLeggo My Eggo Posts: 155
edited 10:38AM in EggHead Forum
When I bought my egg I purchased it with the nest but found I really needed a decent prep table. I picked up a really nice stainless steel table from Costco that I assembled and used for the first time tonight. Worked out great and I couldn't be happier. Also found that the cover for my old gasser fits just perfectly to help keep it procteced from the elements.
100_2274.jpg
Here's the margherita pizza cooked tonight. Could of used a little more cheese in the middle, but all in all a good pie.
100_2275.jpg

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Love it all!! You got it going on now!! Pie looks great!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Cangrats on the table and the pie. ;) Tim
  • nice Za and nice table

Don't leave the DFMT on it - rust ring
  • Thanks for the tip on the DFMT. I've been in the habit of storing it inside the egg after a cook which has helped the gunk from building up any further. Tips like these it what makes this forum great. :)
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Very nice. I like that alot. How much is Costco getting for those?
  • They didn't have the table in the store but I looked on line for stainless steel tables and it came up. For me its the perfect size about 4 feet long and 36 inches high. They have them on sale now for $119 and you can get cool accessories like a hook system to hang things off the side.
  • emillucaemilluca Posts: 673
    Stainless Steel no protection needed. They sit in coolers and freezers forever with no problem so don't worry.
    E