Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Wicked Good Lump CHEAP in Nashville TN

WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 516
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We have a group of eggers in the Nashville area that are pitching in to split a large order of Wicked Good Charcoal. This is the Weekend Warrior blend which comes in 22 lb. bags with 60 bags per pallet. We are ordering several pallets direct from WGC and they will ship our order to a commercial loading dock in the Nashville area. We meet up to distribute the bags locally and people have come from as far as Memphis, Knoxville, Kentucky, and Alabama to participate. We split the cost evenly and nobody makes any profit. We just save money by ordering in bulk. We have done this several times before and it always works out great.

We won't know our actual price per bag until we confirm how many pallets are needed and we get a firm price quote from WGC but the price is always a LOT cheaper than buying mediocre brands at your local discount store. I used to buy Cowboy at Lowes or Royal Oak at Walmart but this deal is at least 20% cheaper than those prices and the lump is the best you can get. It is also a lot cheaper than buying individual bags from your local dealer or placing small orders with WGC directly.

I have already sent an email to about two dozen people that have participated in our previous orders and most of them are members of this forum. We already have enough for the first pallet and responses are still coming in. If you did not already get my email and you are interested in participating in our group purchase then just reply to this thread or send me a private message via the forum. Orders must be confirmed by Sunday 1/24 and then we will place our order with WGC on Monday. It usually takes about a week for delivery and we are flexible on pick up time.

Comments