Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

when the going gets cold...

Bama ChadBama Chad Posts: 153
edited 10:26AM in EggHead Forum
the cold get grilling. We finally got a new camera, so time to start posting again...tonight's dinner...cilantro steak soft shell tacos...enjoy.

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg
·

Comments

• AvocadosAvocados Posts: 465
    Nice photos... New camera is doing an excellent job.

Looks like a really good dinner too!
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    So..you rubbed with Cilantro, made a cilantru salsa for topping, ...?
    ·
  • Looks really good!

... but I gotta tell you I'm impressed with the photography! That first pic where both the flames and the steak are exposed correctly....that's something!
    ·
  • Bama ChadBama Chad Posts: 153
    did a cilantro & garlic rub on the steak, plus cilantro, avacado, lime juice, tomato & red onion salsa...and I like oak smoke with beef...
    ·
  • Bama ChadBama Chad Posts: 153
    definitely enjoying the camera..i bought the Nikon D90 for me, umm, i mean my wife for xmas :laugh:
    ·
  • Going to have to give that a try! Great looking food and pictures.
    ·
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Nice looking meal Chad,love those tacos!! I don't know if you are a football fan ,but we were driving next to your tide yesterday on the 405.

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
    ·
  • Chad, you are the king of soft tacos; I see you are practicing to replace the chicken with steak this coming year????? Marc
    ·
  • Ooooohhh! Nikon D90! NICE!

Now take that thing out of AUTO mode and get cracking!
    ·
  • Very Nice
    ·