Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Help needed from Marietta/Roswell Eggheads

Skydogg41Skydogg41 Posts: 17
edited 9:32PM in EggHead Forum
Ran out of wood chips for my mad max turkey for tomorrow. Any suggestions of where to buy flavored chips in the Roswell/Marietta are? THanks Merry Christmas.
·

Comments

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Kroger, Lowes, HD, Ace Hardware, Whole Foods, Publix to name a few...
    ·
  • THanks for the response...I saw hickory chips at publix yesterday. I was looking for pecan for my turkey.
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Come to my house in Lawrenceville this afternoon...I have tons o' pecan wood..seriously.
    ·
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Really? Pecan? Mind if I remember the offer? :woohoo:
    ·
  • Hi Kim..

Care to swap some pecan for suger maple sometime?

I'm in Marietta if the OP would like some of the maple.. There is a Cajun Meat Market on roswell road in Marietta next to Kroger and Ace that has a good variety I'd call first..I think Kroger only carries Pecan in the spring and summer and the ACE right there is hit or miss.. There is a BBq's galore on roswell rd in sandy springs and a GA backyard near perimiter.. and one near town center too... And there is another BBQ/ patio furniture store at the Roswell and east Piedmont intersection in Marietta as well but I forget thier name..they sell eggs which may help the search efforts..

Thanks, Justin
    ·