Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BGE party in holland

CarusoCaruso Posts: 43
edited 7:33PM in EggHead Forum
last saturday I was with DonMarco on a party from BGE Europe.
some friends who helped us during grilling...

i have a problem with the pitures :blush:, please looks here for the pictures:

http://doncaruso.wordpress.com/2009/12/13/grillen-in-holland/
·

Comments

• CarusoCaruso Posts: 43
    where are the pictures :unsure: :angry: ???
    ·
  • Caruso, nice pics B) The meat skewers look fantastic :cheer:
    Got any leftovers :ermm:
    ·
  • This year at Eggtoberfest there was a group of people from Holland making Dutch Apple Pie.. Was fantastic!!
    ·
  • Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    The skewers do look good. IS that sausage and beef on them? The apples look good as well. What all is in them?
    ·
  • bobbybbobbyb Posts: 1,349
    wish i had a cuban monticristo
    ·
  • Nice! Good looking food, pictures and cigar. Scott
    ·
  •  
    Looks like a great time Caruso, the food looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing, it's always wonderful to see egging in other counties.

Gator

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,334
    It was a lot of fun and good people. Thanks for posting the pictures, and it was nice to meet you.
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
    Wise One wrote:
    The skewers do look good. IS that sausage and beef on them? The apples look good as well. What all is in them?

its argentinian style sausage "chorizio" and beef.
    for the apple : http://doncaruso.wordpress.com/2009/12/04/bratapfel-vom-grill/
    ·
    Nature Boy wrote:
    It was a lot of fun and good people. Thanks for posting the pictures, and it was nice to meet you.
    Chris

It was also my pleasure to meet you again, next year on a contest ? B) ;)
    ·
  • That was a nice party at the european Egg distributor.
    Nice to meet the guys from holland and especially Chris again. Dizzy Pig will be big over here.

I have lots of pics but im on a busy road trip for my day job, will post them sometime next week.

So long,

DM
    www.don-marcos-bbq.de
    ·
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    Fantastic pictures. It looked like a great party.

I would like to hear about the meatloaf that you cooked on the skewers - can you share the recipe. What is the advantage of putting the skewer in before cooking?

How close was party to Heel (a small village in the southern part of Holland)? We have close friends that live there. Really they are closer than family.
    ·