Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Celebrating with my southern brothers

Smokin' WolverineSmokin' Wolverine Posts: 165
edited 9:28PM in EggHead Forum
Happy Thanksgiving y'all... We had our Thanksgiving in Canada a few weeks ago but many people celebrate your thanksgiving up here as well.. I have a 21 lb turkey on for a fundraising lunch at work today we are helping raise money for Christmas Care here in the city that I live in. Christmas care is a bunch of volunteers that raise money, food and gifts for families that are in need this time of year. Unfortunately the registration is up considerably this year. I put the bird on at 4:45 hoping to take it off between 11:00 and 11:30. should be about right I think.

Happy Thanksgiving
·

Comments

• 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    I hope everything goes well at your fund raiser. Have a blessed day. Tim

I've got my stock pot simmering now and I'll start my 13 lb turkey a little later. :)
    ·
  • happy thanksgiving brother and may you and your family have a really blessed day as well
    ·