Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - Vet's Bike

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,696
edited 6:35AM in EggHead Forum
In another life Spring Hen and I lived in Daytona Beach. We were always amazed at the creative bike-art we saw during Bike Week as tens of thousands of bikes rolled into town. We never saw two bikes alike.

This one would certainly have been an eye-stopper. I received the photos from a friend tonight and couldn't wait to share them.

Enjoy...

VetsBike1.jpg

VetsBike2.jpg

VetsBike3.jpg

VetsBike4.jpg

VetsBike5.jpg

VetsBike6.jpg

VetsBike7.jpg

Pretty cool huh...

Spring "Long Time No Bugs In Teeth" Chicken
Spring Texas USA
·

Comments

• James MBJames MB Posts: 349
    That's an amazing and dedicated piece of work, I guess that must be the owners way of dealing with those events but I'm not sure I'd want to park near it.
    (rememer I'm in the UK)
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    wow a lot of time has gone into that... beautiful bike, sad event :(
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Hey Leroy, That's a really nice Boss Hoss motorcycle! I assume it's theme is the Vet Nam "police action" war.

They are mostly powered by a 350 Chevy engine. Here is their web site http://www.bosshoss.com/ If you go to this website and click on "products" you will get to see more motorcycles.

I ride a 2004 Harley Road King with I think less than 80 horse power. Could you imagine riding a 350 v8!

I turned 18 years old in 1975 I was never called to join the military because they ended the draft around that time. Tim

·
  •  
    That's an amazing piece of art work Leroy. Thanks for sharing.

Gator

·
  • Fantastic art work on that bike. BGE needs to follow suit with a themed trike!
    ·
  • BoatmanBoatman Posts: 854
    That is one sweet looking ride B)
    ·
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    Wow! Those are absolutely beautiful Leroy. I was at the Harley 100th anniversary parade in Milwaukee and there were some amazing bikes at it. Wish I would've taken pictures.
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    That's unbelievable Leroy..Thanks for sharing...That paint job is flawless, I can only imagine what it looks like in person..
    ·
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    Nice.
    ·
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    cool pics leroy, thanks
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    WOW,
    Hard to believe anyone can do that kind of artwork, unreal.

Thanks for posting those beautiful shots,
    Bordello
    ·
  • Super paint job on a nice looking trike!!!
    ·