Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

WE HAVE A WINNER

Throwdown GeekThrowdown Geek Posts: 86
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Another great throwdown, and after close to 2500 viewings, we have a winner.

And what’s more, if I’m not mistaken we have our first Repeat Champion :ohmy: :

So here it is, and it aint no surprise:

Faith, the one & only Florida Grillin Girl with her

Turnover stuffed with chicken breast in a creamy coconut curry sauce with red peppers, carrots, scallions and cilantro

3.jpg

Second Place came from Gunnar, congratulations for your:

Everything rolled into the meal. ABT-Garlic Mashed Potatoes-Spinach-Meatloaf - and Puff Pastry

12.jpg

Third Place was Frank in, from, and closely associated with, Houma, and his spectacular:

Stuffed Lobster, Frog Legs, Shrimp, Wahoo Florentine, Mushroom, Tomato, Pastelitos, Potatoes Brabant, and Mango Salsa

6.jpg

And finally, the Geek’s Choice, I thought, in a competition with some great creativity, this was a standout visually, and I really really did want to reach into the computer & grab a hunk of this creation brought to us by Mattesoncreations, the

Stuffed Buffaloaf Pocket

11.jpg

Wohoo, now, Faith, I would send you back the keys but you already have them, so, dats dat, Zippylip signing off, this was a lot of fun

Comments