Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ping: Grandpasgrub

JCinGAJCinGA Posts: 139
edited 5:02AM in EggHead Forum
Where is your dealer located?
I have a brother in-law that lives in the Jackson, WY area who is interested in buying an egg. Can you help us?
JCinGA
·

Comments

•  
    My dealer went out of business, very sad. I haven't looked for a new dealer but there were several other dealers when I got my first egg, one was only interested in the commission for the sale and knew absolutely nothing about eggs. I never did look into the other dealer. A third was a bit of a long way away from me but my past dealer would work with me so I didn't look any further.

I will be happy to do some checking if your BIL would like.

I wouldn't think your BIL would need to come all the way to Salt Lake to find a dealer though.

I wonder if there is a dealer in Idaho Falls or Pocatello which might be closer to Jackson.

Thirdeye might have some ideas he is further north.

Let me know if I can be of help.

GG
    ·
  • JCinGAJCinGA Posts: 139
    Thanks,
    I'll contact thirdeye.
    BTW what do use for lump, where do you get it?
    Jim
    ·
  • JCinNVJCinNV Posts: 141
    Hey Bro, I went to the home page entered JacksonHole Zip,found 13 dealers with in 250 miles, might be some closer if you refine the mileage, :P
    ·