Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Fall Colors

Options
Carolina Q
Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Almost missed the show this year. Got a few pics, but slim pickins' this year. Here are a few I took today. I hope you enjoy!

The view from my egg...
4044715606_f1e3799d2a.jpg

My view from my yard...

4043441952_3c1742540a_b.jpg

4042697283_43e2b1dcda_b.jpg

4043442366_f4aa8f779a_b.jpg

And a few from this afternoon's drive...

4043401843_2022c833ed_b.jpg

4044147146_5bb2665542_b.jpg

4043399975_5994aafc86_b.jpg

4044147634_20b98ac617_b.jpg

And one last one from my yard...

4043442538_17618cebcd_b.jpg

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
Central Connecticut 

Comments

• NoVA Bill
    NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Options
    Very nice, wish the pics were a larger size. What part of the country are the pics from? If I remember correctly it's not for the Carolinas.
  • queensgrt
    Options
    Michael, where are you located?
  • Carolina Q
    Options
    I wish the pics were larger too!! No idea what I did wrong, but if I can figure it out, I'll fix it.

I'm in Connecticut... you know, right next to the Carolinas. :)

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• NoVA Bill
    NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Options
    Yea that's right all the "C" states are right next to each other. :laugh:

I was going to say CT but thought better to ask agian.
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Michael...the colors look great wish the photos were larger....hope you can fix it.
  • Carolina Q
    Options
    Not good............

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Desert Filly
    Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Options
    I do miss the Carolina's fall colors. Beautiful

The Desert (once a NC girl) Filly
  • Carolina Q
    Options
    FINALLY got these posted!! Flickr can be such a pain!! So can user error!!!

Anyway, hope you enjoy these.

And I'm in Connecticut, not Carolina - either of them. But they make good Q, don't you think?

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Those are so great!! Where are the waterfall pics?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Desert Filly
    Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Options
    Actually...when I go back to visit, I always have BBQ sandwich...but honestly...nothing beats the pulled pork that my husband makes. Yummy

The Filly
  • Carolina Q
    Options
    True enough. It's like that with most restaurant food. The better you learn to cook, the harder it is to find restaurant food that is better than that.

Still, when you eat out, you don't have to dirty any dish towels. :lol:

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Carolina Q
    Options
    They weren't very colorful, but just for you...

4043401639_0ca0d9d231_b.jpg

4044146556_5c3aa03d6a_b.jpg

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• cookn biker
    Options
    Perfect! Where is the third one?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Carolina Q
    Options
    Geeze, you are high maintenance! Next thing I know, you're going to expect me to wash dish towels! :lol:

4043400949_201439b3b0_b.jpg

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• cookn biker
    Options
    Shud up that is the prudy shot. Trying to help you out man :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Carolina Q
    Options
    Beli, I always enjoy the photos you post so I hope I can repay you even a little bit.

Michael 
    Central Connecticut