Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Todays fooling around

Options
cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I pulled a smoked fatty from the freezer to bring to work and spaced it. Came up with buger patties, well seasoned. Stuffed with roasted red pepps, green ones too. Also papper jack cheese.
Pretty tasty!!
Lighting Mini Max

minifatty002.jpg

minifatty003.jpg

minifatty003.jpg

Represented

minifatty006.jpg

Oozing

minifatty007.jpg

minifatty008.jpg

Very tasty!

minifatty009.jpg
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Rib Fan
    Rib Fan Posts: 305
    Options
    Looks great Molly! I am seriously leaning towards getting a mini...pics like yours put me one step closer to pulling the trigger.....

Wayne
  • BobS
    BobS Posts: 2,485
    Options
    That definitely looks good enough to eat!
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Hehehe :) You will love it. I gotta say the XL and the mini are way different than the rest of the family. Makes for a fun learning curv!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • cookn biker
    Options
    :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    It sure did not suck!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • SkySaw
    SkySaw Posts: 656
    Options
    There's nothing like a good fattie. I've never done a beef fattie before; just pork or turkey.

I love the idea of a beef fattie with roasted peppers. Hopefully I'll get to that later this weekend. Thanks for posting it.

Mark
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    You do nice work, Molly. Are you ever going to be able to pry the Mini away from the boss? :laugh:

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• cookn biker
    Options
    Was seasoned with pepper flakes, garlic, mexican paprika and oregano, s/p. I think that's all. :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I know, huh? :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    I'm getting pretty concerned that your "Lille Guy" is not going to know where his true home is! :ermm: :lol::whistle:

Is there ia mini "special of the day" in your restaurant?
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • milesofsmiles
    Options
    Molly, whats he pouring into the mini? Also is it placed under a vent / exhaust fan, if so does it effect the air flow into the Mini temp wise, any extra adj on the bottom vent & the dfmt? Thanks Smiles :):):)
  • cookn biker
    Options
    No. Geeze that would me running my ars of even more!!
    Sam left for the last two dayz on a whim. I'm asking him what gives? He sayz, you are the A team. I woulndn't have brought you back other wise.
    We make a great team!
    :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Not pouring, lighting with a mappp.
    You know, that is an excellent question. I've had the mini home ONCE. (others will know what I mean) The settings were different. Oh, sorry, yes. Right under da hood!
    Your welcome :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Wanabe
    Wanabe Posts: 355
    Options
    I have got to try a "Fattie"
  • milesofsmiles
    Options
    Thanks Molly keep a cookin. :):)
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Geeze, really? You have not?
    Your mission this weekend!!
    So great!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    No prob! :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Big George's BBQ
    Options
    Love a good fatty
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Molly that is one of the most well travled Mini I know of!! Got to take a trip to Arkansas one day! :laugh: