Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sold at least 1 Egg today....

Options
The Naked Whiz
The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I had the pleasure of hosting a gentleman who lives in Raleigh today to show him my cooker collection and he should soon be buying a large Egg, and maybe a small after that. It's really one of the most fun things about ceramic cookers, showing them off and answering questions and welcoming new members into the fold. I think I also sold some accessories and Dizzy Pig rub as soon as he gets his Egg.

He has been to the forum a number of times, but I didn't ask if he lurked or had a handle, so I won't blow his cover, but I'm sure he'll make his presence known eventually. All in all, fun was had by all!
The Naked Whiz

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Nice! I understand about the thrill of sharing. My boss will most certainly own one soon. I just gotta stop loaning my mini..hehe Also got another friend that is enticed by my food and is inquireing heavely! Fun, fun!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Options
    Which cookers do you have? Just wondering what swayed him to go with the egg? I have to agree if I could only have 2 eggs it would be a large and a small. What kind of commission do you get from BGE? :woohoo:
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    I have a Komodo Kamado in addition to my 3 Eggs. Ben and Jen and the Medium which doesn't have a name yet.
    The Naked Whiz
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Interupting, I have yet to name my med also. Large is large marge and mini is mini max..
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Molly,

I'm hurt! You could have named the medium Max and the mini coulda been Little Steven ;)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Thank you, Doug, for that great demonstration today! I have 2 XL's, three larges, 2 mediums, and 14 smalls ordered as a result of your splendid demonstration. Do you think I need to order a few minis, too??!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Coulda,shoulda...let me think this through.. :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    thats what I named my ash tool ;)
  • cookn biker
    Options
    ha :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Pat,

Which ash tool? :angry:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• SteveinTN
    Options
    too much fun

- we drove to a samll ice cream shop in loudon, tn on sunday. next door was a furniture shop that sold eggs. we walked over and a customer was looking at a large. i could not help but ask to step in and make sure he understood fist hand all of the benefits of the egg. it was fun.
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Way to go Whiz,
    Keep up the great P.R. you're doing. Hope ya cooked something for him. I'm thinking if he's going to buy one you must have.

Cheers,
    Bordello
  • Wanabe
    Wanabe Posts: 355
    Options
    I call my Mini "Traveling Mini", don't have a name for my large. My brother is just about ready to pull the trigger on a Lg.