Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dual BGE Table Plans

Options
Dutchcane
Dutchcane Posts: 15
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have a Lrg BGE and I am going to add a sm or med in the near future. Does anyone have plans or know where to get plans for a table that will hold two BGE?
Thanks
DC

Comments

• Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    The only real critical dimensions are the height of the shelf and the hole for the egg. All the rest is whatever you want. Simple stuff. I can help with a drawing if you need. Also if you close to MN I could make one for ya. I will be making custom tables for my dealer and a couple others.

Table6.jpg
  • Panhandle Smoker
    Options
    That table is a celebrity. :laugh:
  • Dutchcane
    Options
    I would love to have you make me one but I am in Oklahoma.
  • Ripnem
    Options
    :laugh: It's all I got for now...More to come soon. :laugh: Although a couple "small" traveling tables have come out of the shop.

Celebrity table :laugh:
  • Ripnem
    Options
    I'll bet you have someone nearby with the tools to make it happen. Just go through the Naked Wiz site and check out all the options.

My folks are in NW Arkansas, I just don't plan on making that trip for a while.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Ahem Adam. What about me man!! :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Ripnem
    Options
    Just tell me what size you want it to be. ;)
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    We'll talk when you get here. Can't wait! Wish your wife could be here. We'll take video for her.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • PhilsGrill
    PhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Options
    Do you find those awkward to clean? Can't really get inside around the edges for the ash.
  • Ripnem
    Options
    Doesn't seem any different than the nest setup I used pre-table. The small is a pain no matter what.

Now that I looked at it again, I could spin it a bit.
  • Big Papa
    Big Papa Posts: 220
    Options
    Adam, what size is that Paver under your large?