Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

RIBS

MontyMonty Posts: 1
edited 4:31PM in EggHead Forum
Just bought a green egg. Any good recipes / suggestions for ribs?
·

Comments

• CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,748
    I prefer St. Louis cut ribs. I cook them around 250-275 indirect. Dizzy dust goes well on ribs. They will take 4 hours or so depending on the rack at this set-up.
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Hi Monty,
    Welcome, I suggest you type in Ribs in the search box at the top of the page. There ar 45 pages of post on ribs

Hope that helps, I don't do a lot of them but others may chime in.

Cheers,
    Bordello
    ·
  • TomM24TomM24 Posts: 1,364
    Alot of us here use Car Wash Mikes method. It works for me.
    http://playingwithfireandsmoke.blogspot.com/2002/06/baby-back-rib-class.html
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    I have dabbled a little with baby backs. :woohoo: :ohmy: Shoot me an e-mail if you want me to open up the rib hot line. It will be open all weekend of the 4th.

Mike
    ·