Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hey Gene

Panhandle SmokerPanhandle Smoker Posts: 3,018
edited 6:01PM in EggHead Forum
There is good news and there is bad news. The bad news is I went to exchange the gasket and the were out of XL felt gaskets. :( The good news the had XL Nomex in stock. :woohoo: I swaped the gasket and came home and put them on I then installed the new band set and all is good. It has a real tight seal. :)

Comments

• CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,766
    Good deal. I found out we don't play our first ball game until Saturday. That means, I will head out Fri AM to meet you. I am going to take the day off. I am catching a little heat, but I think it will be OK. I am going to meet the family at the fields on the way back for opening cerempnies near 7PM.
  • picture test

568584414_Q8XZ2-O.jpg