Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

6-15 Weigh In

Midnight SmokerMidnight Smoker Posts: 220
edited 9:34AM in Weight Loss Forum

Comments

• EGCEGC Posts: 448
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,522
    up a pound to 196, maybe a tadd too many this weekend. boats down in the shop and there was nothing to do except cut the grass, well that didnt get done :laugh:
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    204 - staying put for now it seems.
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Congrats on getting under the 200 barrier.

I've been stuck in a rut the past 4-5 weeks myself.
  • Thanks!! First time I've had a 1 for the first digit in probably 13 or 14 years. It's taken 2+ months for the last 5 pounds. Hopefully the final 13 will realize that resistance if futile and will go peacefully. :laugh:
  • Judy MayberryJudy Mayberry Posts: 1,631
    194.4 this morning. That's 5 lbs. in three weeks. It ain't easy when you're old.

Hey, how do you get an emoticon in the message?

Judy
    Judy in San Diego
  • Just click the little emiticon picture to the left of the message edit area. The text version will show up in your message, but the graphic version will be visible in preview mode or when you post it.

BTW, congrats on the 5 pounds. That's a good pace. Slow and steady is a good thing. ;)
  • 226 on Saturday