Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

5-26 Weigh In

Midnight SmokerMidnight Smoker Posts: 220
edited 7:05PM in Weight Loss Forum
·

Comments

• crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    205 this week.
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,989
    195 today, will be going backwards next week. 9 days of butt, brisket, ribs, turkeys, hams, lasagna,beans and fishing. im thinking 7 30 packs should do it. :whistle: :laugh: annual fishing trip for landlocks, might even cook somr fish. i better not eat anything thing this week to help stop the backslide. whats everyones goal, im at 35 pounds with maybe 25 to 30 to go before im done, past the halfway point B)
    ·
    I hit 50 lost this week. Want to get to 199...6 more to go
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,989
    wish i was at 50 down, looks like at least 3 more months at the rate im going, thats if i can keep up the pace in the summer months. never letting this happen again
    ·
  • Congrats on the milestone!! Probably another 2-3 months before I crack the 50 barrier.
    ·
    thx. I am probably looking at another month to get to the goal....

I hear you on not letting this happen again :S When I look at the pictures I can only think... :sick:
    ·
    Thanks. I can say it was more than a few times when this forum motivated me to keep going.

Chris
    ·
  • EGCEGC Posts: 448
    That's AWESOME!!! Congrats on the hard work burning off the weight.
    ·