Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Your favorite rub on corn on the cob...

Bluecrab3Bluecrab3 Posts: 328
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What's your favorite for corn on cob or veggies in general???
·

Comments

• CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,706
    Favorite is corn on cob (grilled) with mayo, grated cheese and cayanne dusted on top.
    ·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    you got it Gene. Poot did that yesterday, and loved it.
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,706
    Here's a secret, when poot listens to us, things turn out much better for him. :P
    ·
  • Butter.

And salt.
    ·
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    This is going to sound cheesy (pun intended :evil: ), but mayo and Emeril's Garlic Parmesan, Essence for Bread. I tried it once, because I love garlic and it was awesome...
    ·
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    I've tried a few variations like lime and chili powder, but if you have good corn and you haven't burned out on eating so much, I still think its hard to go wrong with salt, pepper and butter.
    ·
  • usc1321usc1321 Posts: 627
    I love the flavor of some good sweet corn. We do our corn on the cob in the husk with nothing else. Simple is always easy and tasty
    DSC03372.jpg
    DSC01137.jpg
    ;) B)
    ·
  • I've put Emeril's Southwestern Seasoning on corn mixed with a little butter. Pretty good flavor. That's the only seasoning other than plain old salt I've ever added to my corn.
    ·
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    We do he Mayo, Cheese and Cayan thing when we grill corn. ut whayt we really like is microwaved corn with just butter and salt. Corn is about the only thing I like out of a microwave.
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    DP Shakin' the Tree....
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    DP Shakin' the Tree....
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,392
    i just like to roll it on a stick of butter til its dripping and add salt. when the corn is fresh we just eat corn, no sides, no steaks, just corn. was probably in my late twenties when i realized some ate it as a side, we just bought a few dozen and ate corn growing up :laugh:
    ·