Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Comments

• Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Cook looks good as do the pictures.

If you are using photobucket, forget the green URL tag in the post section. Just click on the IMG tag in photobucket then past here on your post. It will work fine and you won't get the tag info along with the link as is showing above.

GG
  • jonnieAZjonnieAZ Posts: 66
    thanks for the help...newbie and willing to learn!
  • WilbyWilby Posts: 155
    Very nice. Pork butts are turning into my favorite thing to cook in the egg. My last one was 15 lbs over 22 hours. I smoked it with a little orange and apple wood. It was the very best.
  • jonnieAZjonnieAZ Posts: 66
    i dont see the IMG tag button on photobucket